SPECIALIST CAVING & ACTIVITIES TRAVEL INSURANCE
Travel insurance specialists, P J Hayman & Company have arranged an exclusive scheme for BCA members. It is a dedicated product which is only available to full BCA members resident in the UK.
- Group and Individual cover
- Expeditions covered as standard
- Single Trip & Annual Multi-trip
- Emergency Medical Expenses up to £10,000,000
- Includes standard travel insurance sections such as Baggage, Cancellation, Personal Accident etc.
- Cave Rescue Expenses up to £150,000 per person* including involving international rescue teams
- Wide range of additional activities covered as standard including skiing
(up to) - per person
- £10 Million£10M
*A maximum of £300,000 applies for a single event
All* caving activities including exploration.
Wide range of additional activities including Winter Sports, Scuba Diving, Climbing and Mountaineering & White Water Rafting.
* Cave diving will need to be referred to insurers for consideration on receipt of full details.
Cave Rescue – up to £150,000 per person*
This covers costs of local rescue organisations (including costs of rescue organisations in neighbouring countries) when the Insured member has suffered an accident or must be rescued, whether a fatality, injured or uninjured from an underground cave system. In addition, costs are covered if there is a need for an international approved team in the absence of local expertise or equipment.
* A maximum of £300,000 applies for a single event.
Available to members up to the age of 74* at the time of taking out the cover
* Above 74 on application.
For group or individual trips of up to 6 months.
Annual Multi-trip (individuals)
For any number of trips throughout the year up to 45 days per trip (this can be increased to 60 or 90 days per trip).
Caving and Activity Equipment cover
Cover for specialist Equipment up to £1,500 per person (£500 single item limit).
Up to £5,000 Cancellation cover per person for travel, accommodation and pre-paid fees.
If we can’t offer you the travel insurance cover you want, or your premium is higher than you expected because you have serious medical conditions, you may be able to get help by accessing the MoneyHelper travel insurance directory or by calling 0800 138 7777 (Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).